Monday, January 13, 2020

Daily Mail Front Cover evaluation













1) what was the task you were given and who was the target audience?

I was given a task to create my own version of the daily mail using up to date news, for example the flash flooding in the UK. My target audience for this newspaper would've been people in the demographic of B-D because there are adverts given away free holidays showing that this usually isn't sold to wealthier people.

2) What research did you undertake and what were some typical conventions of the Daily Mail?

I researched hard news such as flash flooding and the bush fires in Australia, and a lot of typical conventions i found were there is usually one hard and soft news taking up the majority of the front cover.

3) Which daily mail mail cover did you use for your main source?

I used the cover with Einstein because it showed a good proportion of hard to soft news

4)which areas did you find most challenging?

I found the details of each news article challenging as i ran out of ideas to talk about as i covered it all within a few paragraphs.

5) What was your initial feedback? What did others say?

I really liked my design for the newspaper as it really looked as though it was a professional print. Others in my class thought the same.

6) Identify what went well?

What went well was how i kept the proportion of hard to soft news very even like most daily mail covers hold.



No comments:

Post a Comment